Join us for Kazoo song cycle- Registration is open!
Durham - Saturday June 10, 2023 (10:30-11:15)
Hillsborough-Wednesday, June 7, 2023 (11 -11:45)
Online: Interactive classes held via Zoom Wednesday, June 7 (3:00-3:45 pm)
The upcoming Kazoo Collection features the Music Together classic "Me, You, and We," plus favorites like "See the Pony Galloping" and the Spanish folksong "Tingalayo." We'll have fun dramatizing the nursery rhyme "Old Kind Cole" and singing about your favorite foods in "Apples and Cherries." In addition to your weekly classes, your tuition includes recordings and materials for you to use at home, a family newsletter with more at-home music-making ideas, and online access to the songs through the Hello Everybody app. Join us for this session and fill your family's summer with music, fun and friendship!
Music Together classes are a great way to connect with your child and build musical skills together. We believe that every child is born with the potential to be musical, and we strive to help each child reach their full musical potential. Join us for a fun and musical journey that you and your child will treasure for years to come!
*Every week in our classes, babies, toddlers, preschoolers- and the grownups who love them- come together to play musically. Little ones love playing along, and caregivers love being a part of their children's development. Music Together is the perfect family activity in the Triangle area!
*Each enrolled family receives, in addition to the weekly classes:
· A professionally access code to download or stream the music at home and on the go.
· A beautifully illustrated family songbook with activity suggestions
· Access to the exclusive Family Music Zone®, and educational portal where you can find videos, musical crafts, and more!
· New families also receive a booklet, Music and Your Child, a guide for parents and caregivers of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners.
· A quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together Worldwide
Music Together art & logo design copyright ©1992–2022 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. Bull City Music School is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more Music Together locations: www.musictogether.com